The Sportsplex is open to residents who follow social distancing protocol while Stay Home Work Safe order is in effect.
Sportsplex Use Rules
- Association Identification Cards must be carried and shown upon request.
- Reservations required for group activities. Contact the on-site office at (210) 647-0689.
- No open fires in park. Only BBQ grills allowed.
- Please take your trash with you.
- Keep pets on leash and clean up after them.
- No motorized cars, motorcycles, bicycles, skateboards, etc.
- Golfing not allowed.
- Children 9 and younger must be accompanied by a person 16 years of age or older.
- Climbing trees prohibited.
- Glass not allowed in park.
Private property. NWC residents with current ID and guests only. All others are trespassing.
Park closes at dusk.
Overnight parking is prohibited.