Dover Ridge Nature Park
Located in the heart of Northwest Crossing, this park is a neighborhood favorite. Plenty of tree cover provides ample shade. Residents enjoy the park benches, picnic tables, exercise equipment, and large playground. The most popular feature of this park is the paved walking trail. Both the trail and parking lot have been recently resurfaced. There are trash receptacles throughout but no restroom facilities.
Located on Dover Ridge between Lazy Trails and Webbwood Way
Misty Brook Park
A hidden treasure, Misty Brook Park is off the main drive through Northwest Crossing. Residents can enjoy its playground and paved walking trail. The trail and parking lot were recently resurfaced. Residents may also enjoy the sand volleyball court, the product of a Boy Scouts of America Eagle project. There are trash receptacles throughout but no restroom facilities.
Located on Misty Brook between Maidenstone Drive and Campton Farms
Residents enjoy Weybridge Park's open grassy areas, park benches, playground equipment, and swingsets. The park boasts two covered gazebos with picnic tables - a great place for a small celebration gathering. There are trash receptacles throughout but no restroom facilities.
Conveniently located on Weybridge across the street from the pool.
Park Use Rules
- NWC parks are private, for residents and their guests only. Residents must be registered in CellBadge to use parks and must provide name and address to security when asked.
- Reservations required for group activities. Contact the on-site office at (210) 647-0689.
- No open fires. BBQ grills are allowed.
- Take trash with you if picnicking or hosting a gathering. No glass allowed in park.
- Keep pets on leash and clean up after them. No pets allowed inside playground fall areas.
- No bicycles, motorized carts, motorcycles, skateboards, etc. Joggers, walkers, baby strollers and wheelchairs only are allowed on walking path.
- Children 9 and younger must be accompanied by person 16 years of age or older.
- Children 14 years of age and older are not allowed on playground equipment.
- Do not allow your children to remove material from playground fall areas. Do not bring rocks inside playground fall areas.
- Do not climb trees.