For all emergencies call 9-1-1.
For non-emergencies, call SAPD (210) 227-7201, then call NWC Security Patrol.
NWC Patrol Contact Procedures
- Call 210-952-9151.
- Identify yourself with your name and home address and include the current time if leaving a message.
- Give location/address of incident and nature of the problem.
- Give time incident was observed and include description of person(s) and vehicle(s) when appropriate.
- Request a call back if desired and give the latest time to return call.
(Example: Please do not call after 10 pm.)
- Give the patrol officer a good call back number for you.
SRT (Security Reconnaissance Team) Patrol can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you reach voicemail while they are responding to another call please be sure to leave your full name, a call back number, and a brief description of why you are calling, and your address. SRT will not give your name or contact information to anyone without your permission.
When you see a SRT officer on your street please wave them down to say hello, ask for their name, and give them yours. They help residents in NWC in countless ways.
- Assist residents a wide variety of complaints – noise, vandalism and theft, loose animals, suspicious activity to name a few
- Vacation patrols at residences vacant during short periods of time
- Clear neighborhood streets of inoperable vehicles in cooperation with SAPD
- Help children become comfortable with law enforcement officers by interacting with them personally at our neighborhood parks and during their regular patrols
- Protect animals in cruel situations by working with the city’s Animal Services
- Report issues to the city – street lights out, vandalism to street signs
- Coordinate efforts with various government agencies to address crime sprees and illegal behaviors – cluster mail box vandalism and theft this winter was a huge effort and is ongoing
- Patrol areas not frequented by or within view of residents – green belts, ditches, and tunnels
- And in many more ways…