If you would like NWC Patrol to drive by your home occasionally while you are on vacation, please use the following contact information:

NWC Security Patrol Officer – call (210)-952-9151

If you believe a crime has been committed on your property while you are away but is a non-emergency call SAPD (210) 227-7201. If you believe a serious crime is in process, do not hesitate to call 9-1-1.

Be proactive and help us eliminate or reduce crime opportunities to the maximum extent. After you have notified the San Antonio Police Department, call the Northwest Crossing Security Patrol Officer.