Vacation Courtesy Patrol

If you would like NWC Patrol to stop by your home while on vacation, please use the following contact information,

  • NWC Patrol Officer – cellular (call or text)…… 363-5770
  • For non-emergencies call 227-7201 or 694-7600. If you believe a serious crime is being committed, do not hesitate to call 911. We need your participation – be proactive, and help us eliminate or reduce crime opportunities to the maximum extent. After you have notified the San Antonio Police Department, then call the Northwest Crossing Security Officer.