NWC clubhouses and pools can be reserved by HOA members for private parties.
Weybridge Clubhouses: – 10280 Dover ridge (corner of Dover Ridge and Weybridge)
Dolphin Room– Next to the Weybridge Pool, has a covered patio.
Armadillo Room– Faces NWC Elementary School
• Refundable Deposit- $300.00
• Usage Fee- $300.00
• 120 people maximum per room. (20 6’x3’ tables, and 120 folding chairs)
Dover Ridge Clubhouse– 7208 Valley Trails (Located behind the Dover Ridge Pool)
• Refundable Deposit- $275.00
• Usage Fee- $275.00
• 100 people maximum. (11 6’x3’ tables and 100 folding chairs)
*All facilities are complete with men’s and women’s restrooms, sink, microwave, and refrigerator.
Security is required for the following:
- Over 70 people in attendance
- Alcohol is present
- Teen parties
- Security Fee: $25.00 per hour (3-hour min.)
Clubhouse Rental Rules:
- Member must sign the rental agreement and be present at all times during function.
- Only checks/money orders accepted (no Cash) *checks must include address within HOA
- 71+ attendees and/or any function with alcohol and/or a teen party will require a Security Guard, arranged by NWC HOA no later than two weeks prior to reserved date. (See fee information above.)
- No Helium balloons, candles, silly string, pop streamers, glitter, rhinestones, feathers, or confetti is allowed.
- No decorations can be attached to the walls or ceilings or painted surfaces, or taped or stapled to furniture.
- The rental fee for all functions covers taking down of tables and chairs and cleaning the inside of the clubhouse. The outside is the responsibility of the Member. Member must take everything out of clubhouse that was brought in for the event.
- Functions must be completed and clubhouse emptied of food, decorations, trash, and personal belongings and vacated no later than 12:00 Midnight.
- Set-up can only be done on date of reservation.
- Clubhouse key and the completed and signed checklist must be turned into our Weybridge office drop box. A fee of $25 per day will be deducted from your deposit for every day the key is not returned.
- Cancellations must be made at least two-weeks in advance of the scheduled function.